Customer Service/Administration Officer, Macquarie Park
As a leader in the Process Serving, Investigation, Debt Recovery and Skip Tracing fields, we are seeking mature, self-motivated, customer service focused individuals to join our team and monitor the day to day workflow of our field agents.
Daily tasks will include but are not limited to;
- Identifying matters due for review & liaising with field agents to obtain relevant information regarding those matters
- Monitoring field agent performance to ensure they meet KPI's and regulatory requirements
- Uploading information received from field agents into database
- Liaising with our clients in relation to information received from field agents
- Telephone correspondence with clients and preparing email reports to clients
You will have;
- Previous Administration or Customer Service experience
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- An organisation which recognises talent and supports career development
- Working within an experienced and passionate team
- The opportunity to develop your skills in a fast paced, corporate and friendly environment
If you believe you have the skills required and are looking to join an organisation that is committed to its people, partners and shareholders then what are you waiting for? Hit the APPLY NOW button below!!!
No agencies please
Subscribe for updates:
We never share or sell your information, and will only use the information you provide to us in order to send you updates when they are published. You can unsubscribe to these updates at any time.